We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our Revenue Engineering product Area.
Working in this domain of Spotify means handling and evolving internal systems that are responsible for accounting the revenue, cash and transaction cost in a timely manner. Our systems provide key financial results and essential insights into the whole company.
We are currently around 20 people in the area and have started to redesign our systems into a more agnostic platform. This will be a significant investment in the coming years. You will join us on a journey where we redefine and innovate the revenue engineering domain.
You will work closely together with our internal stakeholders and external partners.
The following is the candidate we are looking for:
What you will do
- Drive the product vision and strategy
- Prioritize new features based on customer needs, business potential, and technical platform scalability.
- Define metrics and KPI’s we use to measure the health of our platform and product area.
- Partner with our internal/external stakeholders to launch new features and iterate on existing products.
- Collaborate with our Engineering Managers to build short-, mid- and long-term backlogs
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in the accounting domain working with a range of accounting areas.
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- Proven leadership and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communicator
- You have a proven track record of decision making based on insights derived from data
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with global products.
- You care about working in a well functioning team
- You care about data-driven product development