We are looking for a Product Manager to join Spotify’s Arcade Team within the Tech Mission. Spotify handles more than 60 million premium transactions every month which introduces not only exciting technical challenges but also business process challenges. With the help of highly skilled engineers, data experts and our colleagues in finance and business development you will continue to improve on our subscription accounting platforms and make sure that the business can operate effortlessly while scaling.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain great relationships with our internal customers
- Define and develop a product strategy including owning the short, medium and long-term vision and execution for your product area
- Lead the entire product lifecycle, whether decisions require reinvestment, transitioning to maintenance or product retirement
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to Spotify and our developers and partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made in the team
- Work in a small leadership group that focus on supporting the team in their growth into a high performing team
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience
- Work from our office in Stockholm but able to travel to our office in New York when needed.
Who you are
- It’s preferable if you have experience with financial accounting processes in a subscription environment.
- It’s preferable if you have experience with payments processing.
- You are structured and very driven
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You are experienced at managing and developing well-loved products – including defining product roadmaps and long-term plans
- You are experienced at communicating concepts and ideas to Partners at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- You care about working in a well-functioning team
- You care about data informed product development
- You have experience with agile development methodology
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music