Delighting users while fairly compensating artists and creators is at the core of Spotify’s mission. To accomplish this we are constantly striving to more efficiently monetize our products. Spotify seeks product managers to focus on scaling one of the world’s largest and fastest growing digital subscription businesses.
We have ambitious plans in the Premium team. What does the music landscape look like in 2020? How will people buy and listen to music in a world of voice controlled UI, autonomous cars and AI? We need strong Product Managers to help us deliver a best-in-class Premium experience to the world’s music fans.
Managing a dedicated agile team, you will play a key role in changing the music economy. If you enjoy fast-paced environments, thrive in collaborative teams, and have a track record of successfully building strategic technical products, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers and define strategy and roadmap for the platform, evangelizing to the development teams and broader organisation.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s needs with the business and engineering teams so that they are both able and inspired to help.
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
Who you are
- You have a genuine interest and vision for the future of payments.
- You have experience with product development and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You have experience from building large scale product solutions with 3rd party systems integrations.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- You have sound knowledge of either subscription-commerce, e-commerce or payments.
- You are a rigorously analytical person with experience using a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning and/or large scale data driven systems.
- Experienced in driving product strategy as a product lead or startup founder.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.