Delighting users while fairly compensating artists and creators is at the core of Spotify’s mission. To accomplish this we are constantly striving to more efficiently monetize our products. Spotify seeks product managers to focus on growing one of the world’s largest and fastest growing digital subscription businesses.
We have ambitious plans in the Premium team. What does the music landscape look like in 2020? How will people buy and listen to music in a world of voice controlled UI, autonomous cars and AI? We need strong Product Managers to help us deliver a best-in-class Premium experience to the world’s music fans.
Managing a dedicated agile team and working with a multitude of internal stakeholders, spanning several disciplines within the company, your work will have a material impact on the growth of Spotify’s Premium business and will directly impact our the company bottom line: if this prospect excites you we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and roadmap, evangelizing to the development teams and broader organisation.
- Drive the product development process to discover and deliver a product solution to the business opportunity that is valuable, usable and feasible.
- Drive product planning and foster best practice agile rituals.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s needs with business and engineering teams so that they are both able and inspired to help.
- Work closely with other Product managers in Premium monetization to ensure a world-class end to end experience for users.
Who you are
- Experienced in driving product strategy as a product manager.
- Possess excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- Experienced in metrics focused product management roles for user facing products in digital media, online marketplaces, or related businesses.
- Strong conceptual thinker with knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies.
- An analytical person with experience using a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Experienced with agile development methodology.
- Domain knowledge of either subscription-commerce, e-commerce, marketplaces, or payments.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning and/or large scale data driven systems.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.