The Personalization Platform team builds models and tools to represent personalization, discovery, and content relationships, and the APIs to serve those models. The services the team builds allow feature teams to quickly adopt core derived knowledge about users and content in order to build compelling, personalized features. You will work with highly skilled engineers to iterate on the models and evolve the platform, and communicate with stakeholders and clients around vision and roadmaps.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the team to articulate the vision and set the roadmap
- Explore new opportunities and use cases for personalization, content relationships and user needs, toward driving wide adoption of the platform within Spotify
- Work closely with engineers to allow for fast development and evolution of core platforms and services
- Drive experimentation on our recommendation/ML models, including working with engineers to measure quality and assess the potential impact of new machine learning models on customers’ needs
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that the team is meeting the needs of the company’s long and short term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Work from our office in New York City
Who You Are
- You have at least 2-3 years of product management experience, and have had demonstrated success defining product roadmaps specifically for platform products, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers
- You have experience working with data scientists and machine learning engineers to set requirements for predictive algorithms
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are experienced in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support
- You are experienced at creating and communicating a narrative about the value of data and platforms to transform end user experiences
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.