What You’ll Do
- Work with the team to articulate the vision and set the roadmap
- Explore new opportunities and use cases for personalization, content relationships and user needs, toward driving wide adoption of the platform within Spotify
- Work closely with engineers to allow for fast development and evolution of core platforms and services
- Drive experimentation on our recommendation/ML models, including working with engineers to measure quality and assess the potential impact of new machine learning models on customers’ needs
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that the team is meeting the needs of the company’s long and short term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Work from our office in Boston
Who You Are
- You have at least 2-3 years of product management experience, and have had demonstrated success defining product roadmaps specifically for platform products, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers
- You have experience working with data scientists and machine learning engineers to set requirements for predictive algorithms
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are experienced in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support
- You are experienced at creating and communicating a narrative about the value of data and platforms to transform end user experiences
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.