We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join the Personalisation team in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next on Spotify easier and more enjoyable for every listener. We seek to understand the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else so that we can make great recommendations to every individual person and keep the world listening. Every day, hundreds of millions of people all over the world use the products we build which include destinations like “Home” and “Search” as well as original playlists such as “Discover Weekly” and “Daily Mix.” We’re a team of technologists, product insight experts, designers, and product managers in Boston, New York, Stockholm, and London.
You will explore and deliver products and tools for Spotify’s editorial and personalised content discovery experience.
Working with a multitude of internal stakeholders, spanning all disciplines within the company, your work will have a big impact on how users discover content in Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact against your mission.
- Develop deep domain expertise and rigorous beliefs related to your mission
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Spotify products
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Drive product development with a fantastic team of engineers, designers, analysts and researchers, while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of developing high-class software products
- You’re deeply passionate about Spotify’s mission
- You love learning and building new things
- You’re biased towards action and driving impact
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- You have a deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing and the customer lifecycle, and can use this to analyze growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- You have experience in building and shipping consumer internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists, resulting in significant business impact.
- Familiarity with large scale Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Domain knowledge of the music industry and/or podcast industry.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.