We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to join the centralized machine learning team for the free version of Spotify. Machine learning is a crucial part of our future as we pioneer new advertising strategies to better monetize free Spotify users without compromising user experience. You will collaborate with skilled machine learning engineers and other Product Managers to advance the way we measure and target users on Spotify. Your work will the lead the charge in improving monetization for brands, artists and ad products across Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Work with a machine learning engineering team to articulate your product vision and set a roadmap for centralized machine learning work
- Manage priorities from a number of stakeholders
- Ensure the team aligns with the company’s short and long term goals
- Focus on areas like attribution, user and device states, ad preferences, user engagement and retention
- Provide business context feedback to the team in order to steer product development decisions
- Keep the team healthy
Who you are
- You are experienced in collecting stakeholder feedback and prioritizing projects within short and long term company goals
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of machine learning engineers
- You are experienced in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support
- You are familiar with machine learning technology and how it can be applied to monetization (in a non-technical way)
- You are experienced working with agile development teams
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.