We are looking for a passionate product manager to join Spotify’s Personalization group. Our goal is to make every listening session more engaging through personalization and discovery. In this role, you’d be focused on the Home screen.
You’d help your product team find better ways to combine our understanding of the world of music with our 100M+ users’ unique tastes and preferences. You will help listeners access incredible content, listen for longer, find new creators they love, and come back to Spotify more often.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive the vision for Spotify Home ranking across mobile platforms, desktop and beyond. Currently reaching over 150M users per month, the product area relies on state of the art machine learning and human curation.
- Build a roadmap for the team by understanding user and strategic needs for Home, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders.
- Define metrics and KPIs we will use to measure the success of the features your team builds.
- Bring expertise with analyzing and understanding organic behavior and actions, to improve and optimize our models and approaches of understanding users.
- Advocate and promote the incorporation of machine learning techniques and technologies to expand and improve on our core datasets.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems.
- You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
- You are excited about building products in a rapidly changing landscape and good at sorting out ambiguity.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.