We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Growth Opportunities team in New York City. As a member of the growth team, you will lead a cross-functional team focused on discovering and capturing opportunities to grow Spotify’s user base on our native mobile platforms.
What you’ll do
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact against your mission.
- Develop deep domain expertise and rigorous beliefs related to your mission.
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Drive product development with a fantastic team of engineers, designers, analysts and researchers, while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record working as a product manager in high-performing, cross-functional teams, ideally with consumer products.
- You’re biased towards action and driving impact.
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills.
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics).
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- You have a deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing and the customer lifecycle, and can use this to analyze growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies.
- You have experience in building and shipping consumer internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists, resulting in significant business impact.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.