Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We’re a unit within Spotify, small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
We are hiring a senior growth manager to Soundtrap Creator, which is our business unit focusing on the Soundtrap prosumer market. Our other business unit, EDU, is focusing on the Educational market.
What you’ll do
As our Product Manager Growth, you will be responsible for driving and setting the process of converting new signups to subscribers in a freemium business model. You will work alongside our CRM manager, paid marketing manager and data scientists.
- Identify strategies and tactics to propel our growth and scale our business with a healthy LTV/CAC ratio. Work continuously on improving our freemium funnel conversion, from acquisition of a free user to subscriber LTV.
- Lead a cross functional growth hacking process involving R&D and business competences. Choosing the core focus areas and objectives for the growth team to work on and for breaking down the work towards incremental milestones and releases.
- Implement ‘non technical’ optimization initiatives, including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: defining test criteria and method, metrics, creating and executing tests (using Optimizely, VWO, or similar tools), and recommendations based on outcomes. Ensure learnings are properly documented and incorporated into future activities.
- Growth monitoring – keep track on significant metrics changes in order to mitigate negative ones and take advantage of positive ones.
- Understanding the “why” behind our metrics changes. Taking necessary steps to uncover our users drivers and behaviours, through data analytics and research.
Who you are
Besides being a self starter that gets things done, we believe the right person has:
- Deep knowledge of growth management is required, preferably within B2C start-ups and / or mid-size organizations
- Background working with a freemium SaaS solution
- Experience in running successful growth hacking initiatives
- Analytical mindset with experience in data analysis and reporting as well as presenting data to other team members and stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with both external and internal stakeholders
- Project management experience of small to medium sized teams
- Mastery of A/B test principles and methodologies for controlled experiments
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.