Spotify is looking for a Product Manager for the HomeCE (Home Consumer Electronics) Product Area. Our Product Area is responsible for all of Spotify’s experiences in home electronics outside of Spotify’s core desktop, iOS and Android applications. We focus on integrations of Spotify into devices such as TVs, speakers, Smart Home appliances and gaming consoles to make Spotify available wherever, and whenever, in the home.
Experiencing music on the TV is one of the cornerstones in the HomeCE strategy – this is the Spotify experience scaled up to the max and is the most visual of all Spotify platforms. As more and more devices equipped with screens enter the homes we see this domain quickly grow beyond the TV. Our HomeCE Partner Platform team enables our Spotify experience to be distributed at scale to our big screen platform partners.
What you’ll do
As Product Manager in the HomeCE Partner Platform team you will be responsible for the product requirements and processes to enable the Spotify owned experience on all CE screen partner platforms, as well as the strategy to provide most possible value to both our users and our partners. You will be managing the product aspects of many partner relationships as well as of our screen platform distribution program.
You will be working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, such as BD, Marketing, Embedded and Back End teams and Product Managers to ensure that our in-home Spotify experience is best in class, consistent and omnipresent to the benefit of our end users.
- Deeply understand Spotify’s mission and strategies, manage product vision for the cross-functional team, set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals.
- Deliver the Spotify experience via our partners.
- Understand the underlying technology, its opportunities and limitations.
- Drive product development with team of world-class Partner Engineers and Designers.
- Integrate exploratory user research, usability studies, and market analysis into product requirements to improve user satisfaction.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other areas of the business, including business development, legal, comms, and marketing to ensure product releases maximise impact.
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics for launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all Spotify employees as well to all our our CE partners.
Work from our office in Stockholm.
Who you are
- You have experience as a Product Manager
- You have experience working closely with stakeholders and partners at a global scale.
- You have a thorough understanding and experience of the how to express an application via product requirements.
- You are well organized and have great attention to detail.
- Driven and with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless the team wins”.
- You have a “do-er” mentality, willing to work hands-on.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.