At Spotify we drive product change through experimentation. Having an A/B testing platform where we can easily develop and try out new ideas with our users is critical for us to know that the things we build are actually what our users want. We are looking for a Product Manager to take on this challenge and to drive the roadmap and strategic direction of Spotify’s data infrastructure for A/B testing.
This Product Manager will work alongside a talented group of engineers and Spotify data collection platform Product Managers to identify and prioritise areas in the data collection (event delivery) domain where the team can make a greater impact to the Spotify mobile, backend and data communities.
What you’ll do
- Work with the team to articulate the long-term vision and set the roadmap.
- Explore new opportunities and use cases for instrumentation or data privacy (depending on the team).
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Collection group to identify and address gaps in Spotify’s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data collection experience at Spotify.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for Spotify’s data processing needs, as well as stakeholders across the organization to make sure that the team is meeting the needs of the company’s long and short term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of product management experience, and have had demonstrated success defining product roadmaps specifically for platform products, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You are interested in developing your leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- You have a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role.
- You crave responsibility, but are willing to step back and support your team to achieve success.
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction.
- You love inspiring engineering teams and building partnerships with multiple stakeholders.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.