We are looking for a Product Manager of Data to join Spotify’s Customer Support Systems & Technology department. Our department focuses on delivering excellent customer service to both artists and fans. The Data team tackles complex, data-intensive research questions, builds data pipelines and platforms, and cultivates Spotify’s data-first cross-team culture. You will collaborate with highly skilled researchers, engineers, analysts, data visualization experts, and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all, you will have a hand in understanding the help customer journey and amplifying the voice of the customer throughout Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Ensure a coherent and compelling overall experience through constant collaboration with your stakeholders ensuring that we are building the right infrastructure and platform solutions for the problem our teams encounter
- Own the backlog and priorities that inform a data-first strategy for your department and team
- Define and develop a product strategy including owning the short, medium and long term vision and execution for your team
- Manage the entire product life cycle, whether decisions require reinvestment, transitioning to maintenance or product retirement
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to Spotify and our developers and partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made in the team
- Engage in your team and help them grow. Enable your team to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality
- Work in a leadership group that focus on supporting the team in their growth into a high performing team
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience
- Work from our office in Stockholm
Who you are
- You have experience in Customer Support
- You have experience working with data engineering and/or data science problems and technologies
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You have inclusive and collaborative working habits
- You are experienced at managing and developing well-loved products – including defining product roadmaps and long-term plans
- You are experienced at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- You care about working in a well functioning team
- You care about data driven product development
- You have experience with agile development methodology
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.