We are looking for a Product Manager to innovate in Spotify’s digital support products within Customer Support Systems and Technology development team (CSAT tribe).
The CSAT Tribe develops and maintain tools that innovate and optimize the way we deliver excellent customer service to both artists and fans. You will collaborate with highly skilled product developers, engineers, data experts, business owners in a fast moving and exciting environment. Above all, you will have a hand in building the world’s leading music and technology company in building a world-class customer service experience.
What you’ll do
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that improve the support self-serve digital experience and customer/artist experience while keeping operating costs low
- Implement and drive the integration of a new CMS platform, collaborating with stakeholders to find the optimal solution
- Innovate, drive, and deliver impactful ideas that will take Spotify’s customer support to the next level
- Collaborate with others from within the tribe and across the business to build and solve the right problems
- Use your contact center experience to build the right things to scale our business, supporting the millions of customer that joins Spotify every quarter.
- Understand the user needs and how improvements will impact them
- Use product development techniques to identify opportunities of impact
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience
- Define and develop a digital support strategy with CS stakeholders. Understand the different digital customer support journeys and identify improvements.
- Vendor management
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party vendors and influence Spotify employees to cultivate those relationships
- Maximizes the value delivered from our vendors and push/influence their product development.
- Have a clear view of when to buy versus build.
Who you are
- You have customer support experience for 3+ years
- You are flexible and adaptable to change in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a Product Manager with minimum 2 years experience
- You have worked in the digital space for minimum 2 years
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience building 3rd party relationships and driving collaboration with all parties involved
- You care about working in a well functioning team
- You have experience with agile product development methodologies
- You have documented experience in managing and leading teams.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.