We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to innovate in Spotify’s communication products within Customer Support Systems and Technology (CSAT) tribe.
The CSAT Tribe is producing tools that help innovate and optimize the way we deliver excellent customer service to both artists and fans. You will collaborate with highly skilled product developers, engineers, data experts in a fast moving and exciting environment. Above all, you will have a hand in building the world’s leading music and technology company in building a world-class customer service experience.
What you’ll do
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that improve the advisor experience and customer/artist experience while keeping operating costs low
- Innovate, drive, and deliver impactful ideas that will take Spotify’s customer support to the next level
- Collaborate with others from within the tribe and across the business to build and solve the right problems
- Use your contact center experience to build the right things to scale our business
- Understand the user needs and how improvements will impact them
- Use product development techniques to identify opportunities of impact
- Lead a squad through agile ways of working
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience
- Engage in your team and help them grow. Enable your team to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality
- Define and develop a contact channel strategy with CS stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party vendors and influence Spotify employees to cultivate those relationships
- Reviews vendor agreements and monitor that both Spotify and the vendor deliver commitments.
- Maximizes the value delivered from our vendors and push/influence their product development.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies and assess their relevance to Spotify’s customer support and understand what best in class solutions exist
- Plan roll outs of new functionality together with POs, making sure there is full alignments with analytics, training, process team, etc.
Who you are
- You have 5 years experience in the contact center business
- You have 3 years experience with vendor management
- You are a Product Manager with 2-4 years experience
- You have worked with or on Salesforce projects for 2-4 years
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience building 3rd party relationships and driving collaboration with all parties involved
- You care about working in a well functioning team
- You have experience with agile product development methodologies
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.