We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager with an engineering background to join our Conversion product area for Spotify Premium.
Working in this area of Spotify means being responsible for determining the strategy and driving the delivery of systems that power the eligibility and targeting logic of our conversion marketing capabilities for Spotify Premium. You’re joining our mission to change the way we deliver contextual, relevant messaging to potential Premium customers and will work closely together with our internal business partners to ensure the system we’re creating is useful and empowers the business results we need to succeed.
What you’ll do
- Drive the product vision and strategy for our marketing eligibility and targeting platforms in collaboration with our business partners in Spotify Premium
- Prioritize new features based on customer needs, business potential, and technical platform scalability
- Collaborate with our product insights and business partners to define metrics and KPIs that we’ll use to measure the health of our platform and product area
- Deeply collaborate with our Premium business partners to launch new features and iterate on existing products
- Collaborate with our Engineering Managers, Design Leads, and Product Insights Leads in an inclusive way to build short-, mid- and long-term backlogs that take into consideration delivering value and quality in all things
- Partner with other Product Managers to create a culture of learning, excellence in product leadership, and customer-focus throughout Spotify Premium
Who you are
- You have a few years of Product Management experience with technology systems that power e-commerce personalization targeting, optimization, and measurement
- You have some understanding or appreciation for data management platforms and how machine learning can be used in the creation of these products
- You have a passion for building platforms with internal teams as customers, focused on enabling them to drive our business
- You demonstrate proven leadership and relationship building skills, especially with cross-functional partners outside of product development
- You’re an excellent communicator – you strive to make even the most complicated, technical requirement meaningful
- You have a proven track record of decision making based on insights derived from data and working with designers to create excellent UX
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with a focus leading cross-functional teams to create the most valuable products, while leaning on your Tech Lead to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- You care about working in a well functioning team that prioritizes learning over perfection
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.