We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our tech team in the Company Key Metrics and Data team.
DNA is a Tribe within Financial Engineering & Insights, with a mission to provide highly-available trusted data and metrics that are the fundamental building blocks for guiding and generating company-wide decisions. You will be joining a fast growing group that has doubled in size over the last 12 months and is closing in on 50 people located across New York and Stockholm. You will work with a team of highly skilled product managers, data scientists, data engineers, fraud experts and backend engineers that puts product, engineering and science as its core values.
What you will do:
- Help set the long-term vision of how Spotify develops faster and simpler processes to get accurate and precise data in a timely manner, to be able to create datasets and metrics required by the data community.
- Work with our Financial, Audit and Data stakeholders to help them understand and consume important performance metrics.
- Be responsible for a complex portfolio of products with a broad set of different stakeholder groups across the company, so a big part of the job is to initiate and drive reactive as well as proactive communication towards different audiences.
- Support and lead a high-performing team of data engineers and data scientists in their daily work
- Keep track on the squads backlog, build roadmaps and identify new product areas and features while you make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact
- Together with the team, break down priorities to milestones and define clear requirements for upcoming sprints
- Collaborate with the Engineering Manager to find ways to create processes for and efficiently track continuous workflows as incident management, migrations, deprecations, RFCs etc.
- Participate and contribute in the tribe’s product team and the broader tribe leadership group
Who you are:
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You have a proven track record of developing/managing great software or data products
- Experience of building products together with data engineers and UX designers, with some background working on analytical problems with data scientists
- Experienced and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated ability to take data driven decisions leading to results
- You like to New York 3-4 times per year, but spend most of your time in Stockholm
If you think this sounds like a good and interesting challenge, you should apply!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.