We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to lead our Client to Backend infrastructure mission in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role you will work closely together with a team of motivated and experienced engineers on one of Spotify’s most critical pieces of infrastructure, enabling a seamless login experience for our customers. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. You will be based in our Stockholm office – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers and set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team.
- Own and drive the strategy for the client to backend infrastructure domain.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- You work closely with other Product managers in Infrastructure to provide a world-class developer experience for Spotify engineers.
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
Who you are
- You have experience with product development and a deep knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You understand the importance of the developer experience to maximise impact, distribution and success for those building on top of your product.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- You are a curious person and a fast learner, drive change, adapt quickly and enjoy a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Beneficial if you have experience from building large-scale infrastructure and the authentication domain.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.