Premium upsell campaigns are Spotify’s most important subscriber acquisition channel driving sustained growth against aggressive targets again and again. We believe it’s time to double-down on this opportunity.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to bootstrap and grow a new R&D team to focus on campaign effectiveness. By minimizing repeated human effort and establishing process/tools to rapidly test offers, creatives, and messaging we’ll learn and iterate towards better conversion. Working with a multitude of internal stakeholders, spanning all disciplines within the company, your work will have a material impact on the growth of Spotify’s subscriber base and will directly impact our the company bottom line: if this prospect excites you we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Deliver sustainable year-on-year growth of subscribers acquired through campaigns.
- Reliably measure and demonstrate the impact of the team’s work against shared success metrics.
- Work collaboratively as one team with key stakeholders to prioritise opportunities for subscriber growth.
- Define what best in-class process and tooling looks like and articulate a path to get there.
- Grow a cross-functional product development team that consistently scores in the top percentiles in our internal employee satisfaction tool.
- Establish medium-term (18-36 month) goals for the team.
Who you are
- You’re a solid product manager with a track record of getting stuff done!
- You’re at home building and shipping software based products.
- You model the core Spotify values.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, who can understand, engage and inspire your audience whoever they are.
- You’ll have relevant domain expertise: e.g. acquisition though campaign/upsell, marketing, messaging, multi-market landing pages, designing/targeting effective campaigns.
- You have experience building teams from the ground-up.
- You have taken a product on a journey from good to better to best in class.
- You lead teams using true agile product management best practices.
- You make data-informed decisions, setting and optimizing towards key targets
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- You have a passion for Spotify as a product and a user experience.
- Domain knowledge of the music industry and/or online entertainment.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning and personalization.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.