We’re looking for an experienced ad tech product professional to help grow and evolve the application of our data for use in product development, partnerships, and monetization. Spotify is actively investing in its audience capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and ecosystem partners.
As the Product Manager, you will own and maintain our current suite of audience and identity products. Working with leading partners and massive datasets, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution for successful data partnerships. In addition, you’ll work to ensure stakeholders understand and use our data through intuitive interfaces.
What you’ll do
- Lead end-to-end audience integrations to improve our DMP offerings and grow revenue while protecting our data assets
- Work closely with a team of engineers and data scientists to build best in class audience and identity products
- Work with our analysts and business stakeholders to ensure we are presenting data in a clear and coherent fashion
- Build products to help analyze our audience suite and provide advertisers with pre- and post-campaign insights
Who you are
- You have BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience with managing and building audience and data products for advertising
- You have 5+ years of experience working for an ad tech company or audience management platform
- You have experience with SQL-like interfaces, Tableau, QlikSense, and data processing/data warehousing
- You have advanced technical understanding of audience/DMP solutions
- You have prior operational oversight of data management platforms
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.