We’re looking for an experienced ad-tech product manager to help grow and evolve our suite of advertising measurement and targeting products. Spotify is actively investing in its free monetization capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and partners – this position will be essential to helping build a more effective and performance driven business.
As a Product Manager, you will help craft the future of our advertising business by improving the way Spotify measures advertising effectiveness, and building products to optimize towards campaign goals.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive product strategy and roadmap. Evangelize long term strategy to the development teams, the business and the broader organization.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists and business operations to ensure we deliver on the business’ goals.
- Partner with data science teams to define metrics that prove the effectiveness of our advertising business
- Collaborate with our machine learning team to optimize towards campaign goals.
- Work closely with our Ad Studio team to visualize campaign results and offer recommendations for improved performance.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager for an ad-tech or mar-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You have experience with managing and building data products for advertising or marketing.
- You have experience working with machine learning systems, data processing/data warehousing and large scale cloud systems.
- You have advanced technical understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and large-scale distributed systems.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.