We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to build and grow Ad Studio, Spotify’s self-service advertising platform. Spotify is actively investing in its free monetization capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and ecosystem partners – this position will be key to delivering on that investment.
As the Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team from Design, Technology, and Analytics to build and execute on our payments and reporting roadmap. You will also partner with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal. From prototyping to development to commercialization, you’ll own the full lifecycle of features that enable more people to advertise on Spotify.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that we accurately bill advertisers, collect payments via credit cards and invoices, and report on that revenue
- Interface with stakeholders across Finance (Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Pricing & Yield), Payments, Financial Engineering, and Business Operations
- Determine Ad Studio’s pricing and discount strategy alongside Business Operations, Pricing & Yield, and Ad Platform
- Define and execute on the needs for payments-related features, such as a billing UI or failed payment handling, for Technical Account Managers and advertisers
- Work directly with a stellar squad of backend and frontend engineers
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience building or working with business-to-business (b2b) self-service advertising platforms, preferably in multiple global markets. Bonus if you have experience working with payment-related user experiences
- You can prioritize (and politely push back) on demanding – and often competing – stakeholder needs
- You can communicate requirements and context to deliver features with a team of developers, designers, and insights
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.