We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to build and grow Ad Studio, Spotify’s self-service advertising platform. Spotify is actively investing in its free monetization capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and ecosystem partners – this position will be key to delivering on that investment. As a Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team from Design, Technology, and Analytics to define the near-term and long-term roadmap for our self-service offerings. You will also partner with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal. From prototyping to development to commercialization, you’ll own the full lifecycle of features that enable more people to advertise on Spotify.
What You’ll Do
- Build tools, such as data visualizations and ad management capabilities, that help advertisers manage their ads in Ad Studio.
- Build a roadmap for our advertising platform by working closely with stakeholders, meeting with customers, utilizing data insights, and understanding the broader advertising landscape.
- Prioritize new features based on customer needs, business potential, and technical platform scalability.
- Define metrics and KPI’s we use to measure the health of our advertising platform.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to launch new features and iterate on existing products.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience building or working with business-to-business (b2b) self-service advertising platforms, preferably in multiple global markets.
- You have experience with with managing and building data insights for advertising or marketing.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.