We are looking for a Product Manager to grow Spotify’s Ad Platform, the ad tech infrastructure powering Spotify’s free monetization and content promotion business. Spotify is actively investing in its in-house ads stack in a way that benefits our listeners, advertisers, and creators. The products you’ll manage will support company-wide efforts to drive revenue by delivering on advertiser objectives, while ensuring a positive ad experience for our listeners.
This role requires working with key stakeholders responsible for our many buying channels, including Spotify Ad Studio, Automated Buying Partners (Ads API and Programmatic), and Direct Sales, working with representatives in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Legal.
What You’ll Do
- Help shape the Ad Platform roadmap, including working closely with engineering to draft Product Requirements Documentation
- Meet regularly with external customers and internal stakeholders to ensure we are building the right products, tracking success metrics, and communicating developments
- Collaborate with other product and engineering teams to understand and prioritize work that depends on Ad Platform infrastructure
- Evangelize the mission of the Ad Platform, ensuring its tech is being used company-wide for all promotional efforts, including music-endemic content promotion for creators
- Work closely with a team of engineers, including being tuned into sprint and delivery planning, and daily standups
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years experience building or working with advertising platforms, with a solid technical understanding of the components of an ad tech stack, including API integrations
- You are excited by the prospect of working alongside teams responsible for powering ad experiences that support not just traditional advertisers, but also artists and labels
- You are organized and results-driven, can manage multiple projects extending across many teams, stick to realistic deadlines, and push back when necessary
- You have strong written and oral presentation skills, and can present updates to leadership
- You have a BA/BS degree, or equivalent practical experience. CS degree is preferred, but not required.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.