We are looking for a Product Manager with both creative and analytical background to join the Spotify product team in New York City. As part of the Growth Opportunities department, you will lead a squad focused on the acquisition of new users for Spotify inside our new Automated Content Marketing Product area.
Automated Content Marketing (or Engineering Automated Marketing) is the art and science of bringing the right content to the right users, at scale. Thanks to the power of Machine Learning, the depth of Spotify’s catalog and our large userbase, we can enable technology that allows us to automate, measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content marketing campaigns.
As this role is focused on Acquisition, you will interact with our Marketing department and the rest of our Growth team to leverage all of our acquisition channels (paid and organic).
Your work will impact the entire Tech, Product, Insights & Design organization and you will collaborate across the company and in particular with our marketing & content teams.
What you’ll do
- Own one of our teams inside the Growth Opportunities department in New York, focusing on one strategic domain
- Partner with your Tech, Insights and Design Team Leads to lead your squad and foster a culture of impact and performance
- Ensure that your team ships products which deliver meaningful user value
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for your team
- Influence decision making across your Product Area (Automated Content Marketing)
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization (especially in R&D, Marketing and Content) to make sure that you and your team provide for the company’s growth goals
- Make sure that your teams are strong and healthy
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly.
- Define OKRs, track progress and measure impact across your teams
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech or mar-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a subject matter expert in marketing technology.
- You have worked with paid marketing campaigns, advertising platforms and DMPs.
- You have worked with marketing attribution and campaign optimization
- You are a great teammate and enjoy collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.