We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader that will join the Creator Marketplace team – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists thrive. We build features and services enables artists to express themselves more creatively and to grow, engage and monetize their fans. Spotify as a company is dedicated to creating a platform for creativity that brings artists and fans closer together. You’ll be at the center of that mission.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision for the suite of products and services meeting multiple key needs for the music industry. This includes products facilitating artist to fan connection as well as offerings to help emerging artists scale.
- Work with artists at all stages of their careers and the label teams who support them to understand their motivations and needs. Evangelize internally to spread customer empathy.
- Recruit, grow and lead a strong team of Product Managers that manage different parts of the strategic area, helping them achieve their goals and grow professionally.
- Inspire and catalyze squads and stakeholders around the directions you set to bring new products to life.
- Get the best out of those around you by operating as a supportive teammate to engineers, designers and others throughout the agile development process.
Who you are
- You have 7+ yrs experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have 3+ yrs experience leading PMs and managing a portfolio of multiple squads and projects.
- You are insatiably curious about music copyright, the rights holder ecosystem and related technology.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- You have a strong gut based on experience, but take a critical mind even to your own ideas and are ready to prove them wrong.
- You have a burning desire for perfection but take a pragmatic approach to get there.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.