We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader to join Spotify’s Marketing Technology group. Our goal is to grow and engage our user base through personalized messaging. As the Product Director, you will set the long-term vision for our Marketing Technology Product Development, and manage a team of Product Owners responsible for executing on that vision. From ideation to development to adoption, you’ll lead an organization focused on fueling the growth of Spotify with a highly personalized messaging experience.
What You’ll Do
- Define and drive the vision for the suite of products, systems, services & APIs that comprise our in-house Messaging Platform. These systems are responsible for all our emails, push notifications and in-app messages served to hundreds of millions of users.
- Bring expertise with building high scale data intensive marketing platforms, to improve and optimize our capabilities, models and approaches to messaging users.
- Manage, inspire, and grow the existing product organization and squads.
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaboratively develop a roadmap for our self-serve products and platform.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design, engineering and product insight peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have 3+ years of experience directly managing high-performing teams.
- You have knowledge of email and push notification systems and tools.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You are a non-conventional thinker with a proven track record of building creative products.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large scale platforms which consume large amounts of data.
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.