We are looking for a UX Designer to join the design team in our Technology Platform. You will make sure that Spotify’s developer tools and products are coherent, easy and efficient to use. This will help our customers – the engineers at Spotify – to be productive in their daily work. You will be part of a team that builds and delivers one of the central products in Technology Platform offering.
Our end users and customers are the engineers of Spotify; the infrastructure products and tools we create are used daily by all of Spotify’s developers. By creating a world-class developer experience, we can increase developer productivity and make Spotify move faster and leaner.
What you will do:
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Collaborate with other designers to build a coherent user experience over Technology Platform product offerings
- Work with sketches, wireframes and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users
Who you are:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as a User Experience/Product Designer
- A great storyteller and communicator
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes, and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design and user testing
- You are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- You are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of.