Spotify is investing in its financial systems around royalties to support fast innovation and iteration in this core area for the company. As part of the push forward, we are looking to build a platform that will be used internally by hundreds of employees, and externally by thousands of licensors. The system will support multiple complex use-cases like configuring contracts, showing results and insights, managing claims and reports while also covering several what-if scenarios.
We are looking for an experienced designer who can transform insights from user research into innovative solutions in a unified platform, offering our different user groups a great experience.
You are a great UX professional who is able to go from early sketches on paper, perform user research, wireframes, prototypes as well as understand stakeholders requirements. In this role, you will have a lot of responsibilities and possibilities to influence and create something great.
What you’ll do
- Lead design projects, collaborate with designers based in Stockholm and work together across the entire product lifecycle with multiple launches.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- User research, validate concepts with end-users and stakeholders, and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business (among other stakeholders) to find user centered and practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the leadership to develop the right product strategy. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices, and actively contribute to our visionary work.
Who you are
- You have proven experience designing at tech companies or digital agencies and delivering great user experience.
- You have solid design chops. You’ve shipped products, and understand what it takes to create valuable, people-oriented experiences.
- You have excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems and you are confident to present to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- A proactive and collaborative designer with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team.
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the design team and organization.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of.