We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with previous experience within growth & retention across the entire funnel who can transform insights from user research into innovative solutions, offering our users a great experience.
What you’ll do
• Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle, from finding opportunities to designing and validating solutions. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
• Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on understanding how users connect to music in different parts of the world, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
• Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to develop the right product strategy. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
• Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Who you are
• You have at least 3+ years of related experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies; with proven experience designing for growth, expansion and retention.
• You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help you work cross-functionally with business stakeholders.
• You have previous experience working with research and designing date-informed solutions. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
• You have an aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
• Degree qualifications in Product Design and/or Human Computer Design
• You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio or a PDF is required, please. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
• You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
– Advert opening date: April 15 2019
– Advert closing date: May 13 2019
– Salary: Competitive
– Location: London