We are looking for a creative, experienced individual that is passionate about developing innovative content. You will help create content consumed by millions of people each day, while overseeing the development of a new Parcast Brand. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What you’ll do
- Create and develop new show idea for the network
- Work with agents and talent
- Strategize ways to execute new show ideas
- Give notes on drafts and episode cuts
- Identify new writers, producers and creative talent
- Utilize your strong relationships within the creative community (including writers, producers, directors, agents, managers, etc.) and creative partners
Who you are
- You know how to:
- Convey complex information and stories in a clear and engaging way for listeners.
- Work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Create new ideas and shows from scratch that can reach large audiences
- You are experienced with giving script and editing notes
- You have a deep understanding of storytelling and the elements of what makes a great show
- You care about being organized, self-motivated, avid reader/viewer/listener and an out-of-the-box thinker
- You have 10+ years of experience as a development executive in audio, TV and/or film
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.