We are looking for a passionate and professional Studios Producer and Partner Manager to help us on our mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content that celebrates the stories and lives of the people working in and around music. A Studios Producer and Partner Manager is a point of contact for our audio content partners as well as the manager of the production process for Spotify original audio shows under the creative direction of the Head of LatAm Studios.
What you’ll do
- Act as the point of contact during the development of new podcasts – from concept to completion; overseeing all elements of production with freelance or third party producers.
Brainstorm new show concepts, mentor producers, and give effective and actionable creative notes and final approval to producers and stakeholders.
Work with producers on the detailed day-to-day work (such as host choice, booking guests, script structure, rundowns, etc), overseeing on-air talent to make sure each show is successfully completed.
Ensure that all shows are produced and distributed on time and on budget.
Review content for quality, compliance and conflicts, maintaining our commitment to first in class execution.
Develop special projects with third party producers to determine if Spotify should green light a pitch to series. This includes fleshing out scripts and developing the series concept and series arc.
Lead talent and producing partners in sessions ensuring Spotify creative concept and narrative are captured.
Oversee partner management process, working with partner managers across all territories to ensure our content partners are able to grow their audience on Spotify through data insights, promotional activities, and access to emerging Spotify creator tools and, moreover, ensuring that we are actively engaged in dialogue with these partners to deliver on our mission of building strong relationships towards becoming their preferred distribution platform.
Create, streamline and maintain the global process for seamless monitoring, acquiring and hosting third party podcasts and other spoken word content, and their related visual assets on Spotify.
Work with partner managers across markets to set goals and track against those goals and provide regular updates to Spotify Studios team as well as to cross-functional teams such as Licensing, S&E, etc.
Proactively engage new partners and onboard them to the global processes
Who you are
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish are a must, Portuguese a plus
- A passionate pundit of music, podcasts, TV, film and pop culture in Mexico, Latin America plus.
- Solid understanding of creative development, digital technologies, and project management processes.
- 2+ years work experience in partner/account management or partner facing experience in entertainment, traditional or digital media.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities.
- Very organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Expert in juggling competing demands from multiple partners.
- Strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets, invoicing, vendor setup and expense reporting.
- A team player who can also perform solo when separated by distance and time-zones
- Willing and able (passport) to travel frequently regionally and internationally
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.