We are looking for a Procurement Operations Manager to join the Global P2P team at Spotify. The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of experience at a global organization. The position is based in NYC.
Responsible for leading the Global Procurement initiatives and accountable for performance/results of procurement operations. The individual will lead the Procurement Operations team with responsibility for performance metrics, supplier enablement, user enablement (training/communications) and support. In addition, this role serves as an expert on application functionality and configuration requirements. They are responsible for formulating and evaluating policies, recommendations for policy changes and obtaining approvals.
What you will do:
- Responsible for implementing and managing on-going operations for global procurement operations & supplier management solution
- Responsible for the deployment, and management of any other P2P related technologies to drive efficiencies and cost savings
- Develops and implements on-going training and communication programs with internal customer groups
- Monitors and reports on usage of P2P tools and implement plans for improving tool usage/value
- Originates new concepts and innovative approaches for the Procure-To-Pay processes and technologies
- Works with Sourcing, AP, Accounting and IT to manage on-going data expansion needs for data analysis and reporting systems
- Manages outsourcing team (3rd party) delivery and identify opportunities as well as process streamlining/improvement
- Ensures procurement and disbursement controls are effective and imbedded in the process and technology.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine procurement and supplier management processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Shares expertise through training and communications with end-users ensuring knowledge transfer and the desired level of self-sufficiency is achieved.
- Independently executes with minimal guidance and shows strong initiative.
- Works with other departments to determine what resources/skills are needed (e.g., accounts payable, accounting, legal, sourcing, IT) and brings them in as necessary.
- Maintains regular communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, via voicemails, emails).
- Proactively collaborates with teams to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution delivery (e.g., change in scope).
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with minimum 6+ years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain/AP function required
- Experience with leading eProcurement platforms, Coupa experience preferred
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies, procurement, sourcing, category management, vendor performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large scale projects is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Industry experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational talent
- Demonstrated Project Management or PMI preferred
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.