At Spotify, we’re working to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you’d like to join the band, this is your chance to define history.
We are looking for a Procurement Operations Analyst to join the Global Procure-2-Pay (P2P) team at Spotify. Our Procurement Operations Analyst will work with the Accounting and Finance department to manage the purchasing and supplier enablement processes and the associated compliance controls. You will have at least 3+ years of experience at a global organization in Procurement. The position is based in NYC.
What you will do
- Building sustainable relationships across the business and accounting/finance department to drive proactive procurement involvement.
- Supporting the P2P team in preparation of performance metrics; process management, control and improvement; and training and communication;
- Ensuring procurement master data is of a high degree of quality across all procurement systems.
- Overseeing the day to day activities of Spotify’s outsourced procurement operation, monitoring performance and business outcomes;
- Management of the control assurance program for procurement operations. This will involve control testing for the purchasing and vendor master data management processes;
- Consult and provide recommendations on procurement application functionality and configuration requirements;
- Ensuring procurement internal and external information site are maintained;
- New concepts and innovative approaches for the Procure-To-Pay processes and technologies;
- Management of escalations and provide support to Spotifyers and our suppliers to overcome process obstacles relating to procurement and supplier enablement;
- Working with Sourcing, Accounts payable, Accounting and IT to manage on-going data expansion needs for data analysis and reporting systems; and
- Support/lead internal project as required.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management; Sound administrative and analytical skills – detailed oriented and a problem solver
- CIPS procurement and supply chain qualification
- Proficiency with Procurement Systems (Coupa Procurement systems a plus); Microsoft Excel (Intermediate) and Powerpoint.
- Proven ability to concisely and accurately convey complex information in an easy to understand format;
- Experience in audit, quality and/or control assurance programs;
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies, procurement, sourcing, category management, vendor performance management (Desired);
- Ability to “sell” sourcing and procurement value to internal partners;
- Team player that collaborates with functional partners like IT, HR, finance, legal, marketing, etc
We believe that everyone should enjoy their job, so we live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify is a positive, fun, high-energy work environment that you’ve always wanted to be part of!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.