Experimentation is one of the highest prioritized areas for Spotify. We’re currently building our next generation experimentation platform that will make us one of the strongest players for the next 10 years of innovation in the music and tech industry.
Today we are running simultaneous experiments across 100+ teams working on a multitude of different products built for hundreds of millions of users. Experimentation touches almost all of our functions from marketing via content management to consumer products. And we are only in the very beginning of this transformative journey.
To succeed with this important mission we are seeking a senior leader to lead and implement our vision for experimentation at scale at Spotify. In this position you will be right in the center where business, product, analytics & insights, research, and technology meet.
What you’ll do
- Establish world class experimentation products, practices, and processes for Spotify
- Evangelize, guide, and educate experimentation practices both within and outside of Spotify
- Ensure that our experimentation practice and strategy reflects the latest thinking in the scientific community
- Consistently evaluate our experimentation capabilities and tools against other industry leaders and peers
- Lead the product managers responsible for building our experimentation platform by leading the creation of new experimentation capabilities
- Collaborate with product managers, analytics, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for Spotify’s experimentation platform
- Partnering with our media content department to enable the realization of Spotify’s ambitious content strategy through experimentation
- Partnering with our marketing department to enable a modern experimentation driven approach to marketing that maximizes Spotify’s marketing impact and reach
Who you are
- You have deep expertise in and experience with experimentation at scale (A/B testing, variant testing, multi-arm bandits, etc)
- You have a demonstrated track record partnering with product, engineering teams, research, and analytics functions
- You are a strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You have experience working as a senior product manager, or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams and a fast-changing environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.