We’re looking for a Pricing & Yield Intern to #JoinTheBand. This internship sits within Spotify’s Global Pricing and Yield team, based in NYC. The team is focused on maximizing the yield on Spotify’s premium ad inventory via pricing and inventory management strategies and tactics. This is a great internship for anyone looking to gain experience within digital marketing and specifically focused on yield and revenue management.
What you’ll do:
- Yield-related analysis on various sales data sets; distilling data down into insights and recommendations
- Review ad deals for adherence to pricing and inventory policies
- Scribe for key meetings
- Assist P&Y Leads as needed
Who you are:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, analytics or other related majors (desired, not totally necessary)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Passion for music…and driving monetization
- Close attention to detail
- Phenomenal inter-personal skills
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2017 – Mid February, 2018:Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.