We’re looking for an Inventory & Pricing Manager to join the Global Pricing & Inventory team, supporting our APAC businesses. You will help ensure that our business is running on supply-led insights, with an in-depth understanding of our inventory capacity and trends as well as ensure we properly and effectively monetize our music platform.The role is highly cross-functional, working across Product marketing, Sales leadership, Product and Operations to ensure our products are priced and planned appropriately. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: inventory analytics & forecasting, seller & management reporting, deal approvals, pricing new ad offers, and revenue reporting. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Manage inventory across all ad products in the APAC region, across commercial, subscriptions, and label business groups
- Go-to lead for reporting on inventory availability and key inventory trends, both at the seller and senior management levels
- Define pricing value, build pricing strategies to maximize revenue and be responsible for yield management across all of our various channels and formats
- Manage rate card and deal approvals
- Report and provide counsel to the Head of Pricing & Inventory and to the VP, AdSales for the APAC markets
- Proactively uncover commercial opportunities through insights into a high growth, dynamic ad ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across subscriptions, labels, product marketing, and product management teams
- Support go to market strategy with opportunity sizing and commercial segmentation
- Contribute to global inventory strategy as part of a focused pricing & inventory team
- Work from our office in Singapore or Sydney
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required
- You have 3 to 5 years experience within Pricing, Inventory and/or Yield Management at a top-tier platform or publisher
- You are fluent in the English language and you can communicate with management across all levels of the organisation. Also, you have great presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- You know how to multitask in a very fast paced environment with time management skills
- You have strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with large and complex datasets
- You have a deep understanding of data analytics or business operations. You also have excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always-exciting environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.