We are looking for an organized, reliable, hard-working & detail-oriented person to join our Pricing & Inventory team as a Pricing Analyst, for The Americas. You will help ensure that our business is running on supply-led insights, with an in-depth understanding of our pricing trends as well as ensure we properly and effectively monetize our music platform. You will seek ways to ensure a long-term yield management strategy. You are a consistent and clear communicator who isn’t afraid to push back.
This role will report into the Head of Pricing and support the Ads Revenue organization to ensure they close deals that maximise long-term revenue. The role is highly cross-functional, working across Product Marketing, Sales leadership, Product and Operations to ensure our products are priced appropriately.
You will help accelerate revenue through identification of levers and bottlenecks to leadership all within the framework of an ever-changing revenue landscape. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Manage pricing ratecards and deal approvals
- Help execute on defined pricing value. Build pricing strategies to maximize revenue and be responsible for yield management across all of our various channels and formats for the Americas
- Work with Finance to develop revenue budgets and forecasts based on your core monetization expertise
- Report and provide counsel to the Head of Pricing & Inventory and to sales leads
- Work from our office in New York
Who you are
- Organized, communicative, and self motivated
- Passion for data and the insights they unlock
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required
- 3+ years experience in Digital Advertising Pricing & Inventory roles & a strong network in digital advertising
- Proven results creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing, and accurately and holistically report on business performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always-exciting environment
- You are passionate for both technology and music
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.