At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. Our Commercial Product Offering team is responsible for developing new and transformative commercial offerings to the existing and future Spotify customer base.
We are now looking for a top-performing Strategy Manager to join and help us invent the next level of Spotify subscription business. You will join as a member of the Spotify Premium team, who are maintaining, developing, optimising and furthering Spotify’s paid-for services.
Join the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role where you will put a personal mark on the success of Spotify by delivering even faster subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
- You will be ideating, researching and pitching new commercial offerings.
- Drive commercial offerings ideas from initial analysis, building a case and evaluating the hypothesis to produce business recommendations based on strong insights.
- You will work cross-functionally to build alignment across engineering, marketing, product development, analytics, finance, design teams, and partners, leaning on your excellent communication skills to bring exciting new opportunities to life for the Spotify customers.
Who you are
- You have 10+ years professional experience with commercial offerings and products and bringing them to market
- You have a strong business background and are skilled at understanding and analyzing business models and cases, as well as understanding their product/market fit
- You use a strategic mind and can derive insights based on analytics, research, and financial data. You can visualize, pitch and ‘sell’ products both from the end user perspective as well as from a business strategy point of view
- You thrive on figuring out exactly the right product for the right person, are familiar with user journeys and crafting personas, and you’re a pro at explaining exactly why a user will benefit from it
- You speak English fluently; more languages and international experience are a plus
The role is based in our headquarters in Stockholm with occasional travels to our offices around the globe.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.