We’re looking for a Premium Operations Manager to join the Premium Brand team. In this role, you’ll serve as an agent of communication and change, and play a key role in the evolution of the Spotify Premium value proposition.
You’ll be joining at the very beginning of a new program and help guide the strategy formation as well as be responsible for its execution: enabling and supporting teams to help them navigate one of the most significant business evolutions in the history of Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Guide all Premium Business, R&D, Marketing and Creator teams contributing to the program
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their challenges, identify new questions and conduct research to form the strategy
- Set priorities and goals for the program, and build a supporting project plan (including milestones, budget, and timeline)
- Hold members of the working group – at all levels – accountable, and establish processes that highlight gaps and drive towards solutions
- Inspire and challenge working teams in pursuit of better work, ensuring their work is thoroughly considered
- Collaborate with other relevant functions to identify opportunities to drive the objectives of the program
- Develop and maintain internal communications, to ensure that the progress gets communicated to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Manage and track project budgets to ensure effective deployment and spend in line with budget
- Work from our Stockholm office and report to the Premium Brand Lead in New York
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, and +5 years working experience in a relevant area
- You have a strong foundation in business operations, with experience in building end-to-end products, and background in business planning
- You are familiar with conducting qualitative as well as quantitative research
- You work with a strategic mindset and a practical approach
- You are comfortable working under changing circumstances and within tight timelines
- You are experienced in working with teams across different functions
- You are familiar with business modelling and market analysis
- You are an excellent oral and written communicator
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.