As a Brand Manager on the Premium team, you’ll play an integral part in the effective implementation of the Premium Brand strategy.
You’ll join a fast-paced environment and cross-functional team, where you will lead brand-building initiatives of a broad range, and serve as an overall ambassador of the Spotify Premium brand.
What you’ll do
- Set priorities, organize workstreams, and assume a leadership role for assigned projects
- Develop projects plans and processes for Premium Brand initiatives, to ensure timely delivery and alignment with the Premium Brand strategy
- Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of consumer understanding and structured to deliver data-driven results
- Brief internal teams and external agencies to execute Premium Brand campaigns
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Premium Business teams and Marketing teams on the execution of Premium brand marketing campaigns including social, digital, experiential, development and production
- Partner with Consumer Insights, Premium and Marketing Analytics to monitor brand and marketing activity performance
- Ensure that the execution of the global toolkit and provide general oversight of how its applied in markets
- Communicate progress of the Premium Brand projects and proactively connect with other teams at Spotify, to build relationships and ensure alignment on priorities and goals
- Manage and track Premium Brand budgets to ensure effective deployment and spend in line with forecast
Who you are
- You have 5+ years’ of working experience
- You are a collaborative person, experienced in working with cross-functional teams
- You are a problem-solver, who is comfortable in fast-paced environments
- You have a good sense for balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- You have hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated marketing campaigns and products
- You have proven management experience
- You have an excellent written and oral communication skills
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.