We are looking for a passionate and skilled Podcast Producer to join the Spotify France Content team in Paris and help us on our mission of creating and producing distinctive audio content that celebrates the stories and lives of the people working in and around music and culture.
In this role, you’ll ideate and create engaging original native audio content through storytelling and manage the production process for Spotify original audio shows relevant to the French market.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be the point of contact during the development of new podcasts – from ideation to final delivery; overseeing all elements of production with freelance or third-party producers
- You’ll brainstorm new show concepts, mentor producers, and give effective and actionable creative notes and final approval to producers and partners
- You’ll work with producers on the detailed day-to-day work (such as booking guests, scripts, rundowns, etc), overseeing on-air talent to make sure each show is successfully completed
- You’ll identify and secure additional external creative partners when needed
- You’ll ensure that all shows are produced and distributed on time and on budget
- You’ll review content for quality, compliance, and conflicts, maintaining our commitment to first in class execution
Who you are
- You have several years of relevant working experience in developing and/or producing long-form audio programming or original creative content production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- A passionate pundit of music, podcasts, TV, film and pop culture
- Solid understanding of creative development and digital technologies
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities. You are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets, invoicing, vendor setup and expense reporting
- Comfortable liaising with high-profile talent
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken English and French.
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
Please attach your CV in English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.