We are looking for a passionate and professional Podcast Partner Manager/Producer to help us on our mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content that celebrates the stories and lives of the people working in and around music. A Podcast Partner Manager/Producer is the primary Spotify contact for our audio content partners as well as the manager of the production process for Spotify original audio shows under the creative direction of a Senior or Executive Producer.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be the point person for all post-contractual, day-to-day communications with audio content partners
- You’ll oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
- You’ll onboard partners with Spotify systems (i.e. contracts, payments etc.). You’ll also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details and keep the team and partners up to date with important information regarding each project.
- You’ll ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these.
- You’ll proactively work with partners on audio show selection for Spotify
- You’ll contribute to a strategy for new content partner acquisitions
- Help continuously improve our market research initiatives to our senior staff and outside partners
- Collaborate with teams across Spotify including licensing, tech ops, programming, marketing, analytics and more to make our shows sing!
- You’ll be the point of contact during the development of new podcasts – from concept to completion; overseeing all elements of production with freelance or third-party producers
- You’ll brainstorm new show concepts, mentor producers, and give effective and actionable creative notes and final approval to producers and stakeholders
- You’ll work with producers on the detailed day-to-day work (such as booking guests, scripts, rundowns, etc), overseeing on-air talent to make sure each show is successfully completed
- You’ll ensure that all shows are produced and distributed on time and on budget
- You’ll review content for quality, compliance and conflicts, maintaining our commitment to first in class execution
Who you are
- A passionate pundit of music, podcasts, TV, film and pop culture
- You have solid understanding of creative development and digital technologies
- You have a few years of experience in partner/account management or partner facing experience in entertainment, traditional or digital media
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities. You are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners.
- You are organized with a strong attention to detail and time management skills
- You have a strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets, invoicing, vendor setup and expense reporting
- You are a team player who can also perform solo when separated by distance and time-zones
- Willing and able (passport) to travel frequently regionally and internationally
* Please attach your CV in English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.