We are looking for a passionate and professional Podcast Partner Manager to join our team in Australia and help us with our mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content that celebrates the stories and lives of the people working in and around music and culture.
The Podcast Partner Manager will be the primary Spotify contact for our audio content and production partners on the Australian market. Working cross-functionally with the local and international teams, the right candidate will have day-to-day responsibility of ensuring that we extract maximum value from our content partnerships for the partner, our listeners, and Spotify.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be the point person for all post-contractual, day-to-day communications with audio content partners
- You’ll oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
- You’ll onboard partners with Spotify systems (i.e. contracts, payments etc.). You’ll also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details and keep the team and partners up to date with important information regarding each project.
- You’ll ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these
- You’ll proactively work with partners on audio show selection for Spotify
- You’ll contribute to a strategy for new content partner acquisitions
- Help continuously improve our market research initiatives to our senior staff and outside partners
- Collaborate with teams across Spotify including licensing, tech ops, programming, marketing, analytics and more to make our shows sing!
Who you are
- You have several years of relevant working experience in the Entertainment / Media industry and you hold a bachelor degree or similar in relevant area
- Your background is as Key Account Manager / Partnership Manager
- A passionate pundit of music, podcasts, TV, film and pop culture
- You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities. You are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners.
- You have a strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets, invoicing, vendor setup and expense reporting
- You never forget that the most important task is to ensure that the relationship with the partner is key
- You have excellent presentation and people skills
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.