Spotify is looking for a talented digital marketer to join the Performance Marketing team in our New York office. This role will report to the Performance Marketing Manager and support all aspects of paid acquisition efforts. In addition to ensuring flawless stewardship of campaigns across all media channels [paid social, paid search & programmatic], the Performance Marketing Coordinator will also manage all of the other logistical aspects of the campaign process. A desire to learn more about media, data and tech innovation is a must have for future growth in the role.
- Assist in the briefing, launching, managing and optimizing new campaigns across all channels (Paid social, Paid search, Programmatic display/video)
- Manage agency relationships and ensuring timely deliverables and strong performance
- Maintain existing vendor relationships and maximizing their potential
- Support in delivering campaign reporting in partnership with analytics team
- Manage creative development and localization process for the team
- Contribute to forecasting budgets and monitoring spend and volume pacing
- Generate PO#s, managing all billing & invoicing for both the performance marketing team and other media team partners/stakeholders
- Maintain cross functional relationships from scheduling meetings, organizing agendas and distributing meeting minutes
- 2+ years of marketing experience in media planning, buying or analytics.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills
- Excellent project management skills and corresponding clear and thorough communication skills – both verbal and written
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau).
THE MUST HAVES:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Be of good character
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to always improve
- A curious and open mind
- A willingness to get your hands dirty
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.