Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017 we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to make music making available for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
With us, anyone with an interest in audio making can create their sound recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
What you’ll do
As Performance Marketer, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of our paid digital marketing campaigns. You will work in close cooperation with our CRM Manager and our Data Scientist to create holistic solutions that maximises our growth. You will be based in our Consumers business area, our other business area is Education.
The tasks include:
- Lead strategy & execution of our paid digital marketing campaigns to hit acquisition targets effectively & efficiently
- Create ads and relevant assets, optimize existing channels with the latest best practices, establish tools and reporting, position channels to scale and innovate new paid social acquisition strategies.
- Continuously design & execute A/B tests across ads and landing pages for better performance
- Run paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other direct marketing channels
- Use our current content to get more traffic from search and social.
- Work with App Store Optimisation to maximise app installs for every OS
Who you are
You will be the Soundtrap expert in performance marketing and it’s important that you feel comfortable with taking the lead and setting the performance marketing agenda.
We believe that you have the following profile:
- Deep knowledge in social, digital, and programmatic media.
- Passion for data and strong understanding of direct response marketing, audiences, testing frameworks, etc.
- Ability to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action
- Thrive in a startup environment; self-motivated, results-oriented, and enjoy being hands-on
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing
Fluency in English and preferably Swedish.
Please send a resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators.