We are seeking a People Experience (Px) Specialist to work within HR in our awesome Singapore office as part of the wider Culture Crew.
What is Px? Well, we focus on providing innovative, brand focused employee experiences on a global scale. These include events, social programmes & strategies, physical spaces, Employer branding activities, supporting our global workplace services, developing new people experience concepts…all while remembering the people are the heart of our organisation and being playful is one of our core beliefs!
Global Px is currently separated into two pillars, Events (focusing on large scale employer events) and Concepts & Infrastructure (Operational and logistical)
You will work closely with the Head of Px Concepts and Infrastructure (based in Stockholm) and your opposite number in New York to create, shape and implement Px strategies and services in the JAPAC region.
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for the JAPAC region, you will build and support a wider Px social lead network in the countries you are responsible for, from Singapore. Working with your team in New York City and Stockholm, you will curate and implement strategies that bring our band members together through Social programmes and initiatives.
What you’ll do
Through networking and interaction with the various offices in your region, you will begin to build a Social Leads network for the JAPAC region.
Through your social leads, build an office Tiering framework to group and manage the various sized offices into a Service Level Tier.
Using your Tiering levels, create and implement a social leads playbook
- Redesign and relaunch the ‘social leads’ program (using the existing programme as a guide and tailoring the new program to the APAC region) making sure the following is taken into account:
- For example: a. Working with the regional heads of the Global Workplace Services team, develop a framework for local support from culture ambassadors that can be applied throughout the region and is sensitive to the cultural differences between offices within region. b. Working together with the Global Head of Px Concepts & Infrastructure to design the tiering system for Px spaces and facilities within in each office in the region. c. Ensuring that the Px services in each office meet the requirements of our brand and our culture.
- Manage the social budgets for each of the offices in the region, making sure that the activities and programs represent our values and are in line with local and cultural customs.
- Take responsibility for the operational management of the physical spaces that Px provide (Gaming areas, breakout spaces, heart and soul rooms etc.)
- Help design programs that culture ambassadors can roll out at times of celebration! (i.e. when we launch in a new market, 10-year anniversary, etc.)
- Create and own a Px playbook to assist the culture ambassadors, including basic info, FAQs, transparency on local facilities, and general support for each office in your region.
- Research, organise and maintain deals and discounts for all offices, with both a global and local lens
- Work closely with the Px Events team to identify trends where programs can be rolled-out globally.
- Be the lead on developing such programs with a strategic lens and with ease of use for local culture ambassadors in mind
Who you are
- You have experience within a HR function, managing cross-functional projects (e.g. spanning functions such as HR, marketing, content, legal and others).
- You have an understanding of Employer Branding and are business-minded, analytical
- You have experience managing cross-border team members
- You’re passionate about the potential of leading multiple projects with multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
- You are passionate about motivating team members and those around you with the spirit of the Spotify Culture.
- You’re a proficient communicator, with excellent level of written and spoken English
- You have a genuine interest in company culture, branding, communications and disruptive businesses
- You enjoy working on both on a strategic and operational level – you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You understand the importance of being a true team player and you are a problem-solver
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.