We are now looking for a courageous Payroll coordinator to join our Global payroll delivery function. This is a permanent position based in our Stockholm office.
You will be responsible for handling monthly payroll via vendors in the EMEA region, and since we operate in a global organisation you will also support coordinators in other countries. Besides the day to day responsibilities you will also receive and respond to incoming queries from employees, managers and other stakeholders.
To be able to rock ‘n’ roll in payroll at Spotify we believe that you have a can-do attitude and a service oriented and process focused mindset. You have great communication skills in both Swedish and English and you are systems savvy. You are a positive person who doesn’t scare easy when you are exposed to uncertainty or high tempo situations.
What you’ll do
- You will handle (with the support of our external vendor) the processing of end-to-end payroll for a number of our European entities in a timely and accurate manner
- You will, through collaboration with our respective external vendors, make sure we are in compliance with local regulations within the region
- You will find our the answers to questions from staff and other departments regarding payroll and pension
- You will work closely with other departments such as HR and accounting to ensure that the end-to-end payroll process is accurate
- You will ensure accurate payroll records through databases maintenance, for example regarding tax withholdings
- You will assist with general HR related matters and benefit administration and general administrative duties such as statistics
- You will collaborate with the global payroll team to ensure a consistent approach to delivery across all regions
- You will support the development of processes, systems and standards to improve service delivery
Who you are
- You have a certificate (KY) in payroll or higher plus at least 2 years experience from a payroll department
- If you have experience in handling countries in EMEA (other than Sweden) we consider this a plus
- You have excellent time management- and structure skills
- You are good at troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems
- You are fluent in English and Swedish in Speech and writing
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.