We are now looking for a fearless Payroll Administrator to join our EMEA payroll delivery function. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior person that would like to experience a steep learning curve in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden. This is a permanent full-time position based in the newest of our Stockholm offices. We are looking for someone to start August / September 2019.
What you’ll do
You will support our payroll specialists in administrative tasks regarding payroll and pension. Since we operate in a global organisation you will also support specialists in other countries. Besides the day to day responsibilities, you will also receive and respond to incoming questions from staff, managers and other stakeholders.
- Assisting the payroll specialists with different administrative tasks
- Be part of end-to-end payroll processes
- Answer questions from employees and other departments regarding payroll and pension
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining database with updates and changes, tax withholdings
- Administer pension
- General administrative duties as filing documents and reporting of statistics on monthly and yearly basis
- Support the development of processes, systems and standards to improve service delivery.
Who you are:
To be able to rock ‘n’ roll in payroll at Spotify you need to have a can-do attitude and be both service oriented and process focused. You must have great communication skills in both English and Swedish and be a quick learner when it comes to systems. You don’t scare easy when you are exposed to uncertainty or stressful situations.
- Education on YH level in payroll or higher
- Excellent time management and structural skills
- Ability to do troubleshooting and implement solutions
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.